Safari Specials and Packages
- Blue Wildebeest
- Duiker(or Steenbuck)
(12ft to 15ft long)
*Daily Fees and Trophies included
For all our safaris we suggest you pack the following:
- 1 Warm jacket
- 1 Sleeveless hunting jacket
- 2 Pairs light leather or canvas shoes
- 1 Pair hiking boots
- 1 Pair gators
- 1 Sweater or sweatshirt
- 2 Long sleeve shirts
- 2 Hunting trousers and/or shorts
- 3 Pairs of wool socks
- 3 Sets of cotton underwear
- 1 Pair of gloves
- 1 Cartridge belt
- 1 Wide belt
- 1 Cap or hat with wide brim
- 1 Pair of sunglasses
- 1 Pocketknife
- 1 Small rucksack
- 1 Hunting knife
- 1 Personal medicine kit
- 1 Small pack of hand wipes
- 1 Razor with blades and batteries
- 1 Flashlight with spare batteries
- 1 Set binoculars
- 1 Water bottle
- 1 Mosquito repellent
- Camera and batteries
- Soft case for rifles
|African Wildcat||$350.00||Grysbuck (Sharpe’s)||$1,500.00|
|Blue Wildebeest||$1,500.00||Mountain Reedbuck||$1,500.00|
Because of the vastness of our hunting property, you and your Professional Hunter will track in 4×4 vehicles. Once the desired game has been sighted, you will hunt on foot.
Safari Season: February – November.
Pick up point: Polokwane.
Plains Game Only.
(Minimum 8 day)
1 Client & 1 PH – $450 per person per day.
2 Clients & 1 PH – $350 per person per day.
Non-hunters are welcome at $180 per person per day.
Key to a successful and safe hunt is the knowledge and experience of your Professional Hunter.
At Wild Africa Hunting Safaris, we have teamed up with some of the finest hunters in Africa who will guide you through the terrain and help you track and bag the perfect trophy.
They’re highly knowledgeable in all aspects of hunting – rifle, bow, handgun and muzzleloaders – and understand the unique nuances and habits of each species.
- Accommodation, including full board.
- Liquor and beverages served in camp (wine, beer and soft drinks).
- Full-time service of an experienced Professional Hunter.
- Trained staff, trackers and skinners.
- Field preparation of trophies.
- All transport of trophies.
- All transport within hunting areas.
- All hunting licenses.
- Pick up and drop off at International Airport closest to the area in which you are going to hunt.
- International and Domestic flights.
- Additional animals and license fees.
- Traveling days (traveling days are considered non-hunting days at $180 per person per day).
- Trophy fees on animals shot or wounded.
- Rifle hire (Firearms may be rented at $80 per day. Ammunition is available at cost).
- Dipping, packing, taxidermy and shipping.
- Air charters and accommodation before and after the safari.
- Tips for staff, telephone calls and Curio purchases.