Safari Specials and Packages
Because of the vastness of our hunting property, you and your professional hunter will track in 4×4 vehicles. Ones game has been sight, you will hunt on foot.
Safari Season: March to November.
Pick Up Point: Victoria Falls Inter National Airport.
Lion Safari* – Any animal on the Zimbabwe price list can be added.
Leopard and Buffalo Safari* – Any plains game animal, including Sable, can be added.
Leopard Safari* – Any Plains Game animal, except Sable, can be added. A Buffalo and/or Sable can be added if there is an increase in daily rate.
Buffalo Safari* – Any Plains Game animal, except Sable, can be added. There will be an increase in daily rate if a Sable is added.
Sable Safari* – Only Plains Game animals can be added. The daily rate will increase if a Buffalo is added.
*Each additional animal shot or wounded will be charged according to the current years trophy fee price list.
- Accommodation, including full board.
- Liquor and beverages served in camp (wine, beer and soft drinks).
- Full-time service of an experienced Professional Hunter.
- Trained staff, trackers and skinners.
- Field preparation of trophies.
- All transport of trophies.
- All transport within hunting areas.
- All hunting licenses.
- Pick up and drop off at International Airport closest to the area in which you are going to hunt.
- International and Domestic flights.
- Additional animals and license fees.
- Traveling days (traveling days are considered non-hunting days at $180 per person per day).
- Trophy fees on animals shot or wounded.
- Rifle hire (Firearms may be rented at $80 per day. Ammunition is available at cost).
- Dipping, packing, taxidermy and shipping.
- Air charters and accommodation before and after the safari.
- Tips for staff, telephone calls and Curio purchases.